1. Studio-VitaFit is open at least half an hour before and half an hour after all scheduled lessons or sessions. Members are requested to be present at least ten minutes before the start of their session.
2. Please wear clean, comfortable clothing and indoor sports shoes with non-marking soles. Also note that outdoor shoes are not allowed in the training area.
3. Please inform your trainer on time about any physical problems or injuries. If you are in any doubt, we recommend you consult your GP or physiotherapist before undertaking any physical activity.
4. It is compulsory for members to carry a towel during their sessions
5. Remember to drink water before, during and after the sessions. Water should be in plastic water bottles; cups, beakers and glass bottles are not allowed in the training area.
6. Please do not eat or drink anything other than water in the training area. Light snacks may be consumed in the lounge.
7. The free coffee and tea may only be consumed in the lounge and not in the dressing rooms or in the training area.
8. Lessons and sessions should be reserved in advance. Please remember that cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the planned session otherwise they will be charged as taken.
9. Alcohol and drugs are absolutely prohibited on the premises of Studio-VitaFit and should not be consumed before training sessions.